This page describes our consulting services that are available after you have purchased one or multiple of our products. (For consulting that should occor before your first purchase of one of our products please read our info about pre-purchase consulting.)
Our consulting for existing customers of our products comprises tasks which help you to deploy and use our products in a beneficial and efficient way.
These can be tasks such as in the list below. But we are flexible because we know that we cannot anticipate everything that you'll need in your unique situation. If you are interested in a certain type of service, that's not listed here, just ask us.
Difference Between Support and Consulting
All of the services offered by consulting are
in addition to what we provide as
The difference is that support is usually included with your licenses or a support package, and that support deals with short ad hoc questions and troubleshooting.
Whereas consulting is intended for planned services that are beyond the scope of support. Consulting is paid on a work-time basis. And it may be on-site, face-to-face if you wish.
Typical Consulting Services
Here is a list of typical consulting services:
- Deployment of Our Products:
- We install and configure our products for you. Or we assist you with that, such as planning the deployment. We will do this on-site if you wish.
- Assist With On-Site Testing of Our Products:
- We think that it is a good practice
to test any mission-critical software
in the real system before it is deployed there.
And our license agreement requires you to do so anyways.
You might need on-site assistance for that. Or you might even want that one of our experts does this testing for you.
- Train your staff in the use of our products. We can do this on-site if you wish, or your staff members can come to us.
- Planning of Maintenance Procedures:
- We can help you to plan maintenance procedures such as
- How to install upgrades efficiently.
- How to manage licenses efficiently.
We can do this on-site and work with your staff face to face and develop procedures that fit best with your unique situation.
- Planning of Data Storage and Retrieval:
Our recording products store recording data locally by default.
But they offer features that make it possible
to implement your own solution for storage and retrieval,
or to integrate them in existing solutions for storage and retrieval.
We can help you with planning how to do that. You can, e.g., book a consultant to plan this together with your engineers face-to-face on-site.
- Planning of Data Archiving and Backup:
- Our recording solutions create an ongoing stream of data. Archiving and Backup has to be planned carefully according to that. We can help you with that planning.
- Help With How to Fulfill Additional Requirements:
After using our products for a while, new requirements
may emerge in your organization.
We help you to with planning how to fulfill these new requirements best. E.g.
- In some cases, the configuration of our product needs to be changed. We will do that for you or tell you what needs to be changed.
- Our you will need to purchase additional modules from us. We tell you which modules you need and why. We also help you with deployment and configuration.
- In other cases you will need features custom developped. We help you to define the specification for this custom development.
- Maybe our product, as installed in your system, can already fulfill the new requirements. We will tell you how.
How to Get Started
If you are interested in our consulting services please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.